- Single-Premium Annuity. This is where the investment is made all at once in a lump sum.
- Flexible-Premium Annuity. This annuity can be funded with a series of payments.
- Immediate Annuity. With this annuity, the payments begin back to the purchaser instantly.
- Deferred Annuity. Payments will be redistributed back to the purchaser many years later. This is usually used as a vehicle to let the money gestate tax deferred.
- Fixed Annuity. The company will invest your money into fixed investments such as bonds, and the principal is guaranteed for a minimum period of time.
- Variable Annuity. With a variable annuity you are able to invest in either stocks, bonds, or cash equivalents. The principal is not guaranteed with this annuity.
What types of annuity are available?
For over forty years, our firm has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local, national, and international individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning. We have a wide background in audits and numerous initial offerings for a varied number of clients.> Read more »