- Always trade through your brokerage firm.
- Never make purchases from phone solicitations offering the next hot stock.
- Never send personal checks to a sales rep, always to the company.
- Always receive your monthly statements to double check that everything is correct and that there are no irregular charges.
- If any sales representatives attempt anything that seems out of place, contact the branch manager of the company.
How can I avoid taking unnecessary risks?
For over forty years, our firm has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local, national, and international individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning. We have a wide background in audits and numerous initial offerings for a varied number of clients.> Read more »